"Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war...."
-- Julius Caesar

"Life...is a tale...full of sound and fury...."
-- Macbeth

"No woman can be too rich or too thin."
-- Wallis Simpson

"Let them eat cake."
-- Somebody, but not Marie Antoinette

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pug Cameo in "Sex and the City" Movie

There is a pug in the "Sex and the City" movie. The pug is in the scene where the blonde lady gets her fur coat covered in blood during New York fashion week. The pug is being carried by a lady who tells the blonde lady that she is being cruel. This is an heroic pug. Very brave to stand up to fashionistas.

I, Poppy, am ambivalent about the anti-fur movement. On the one hand, I have very pretty fur and do not want to part with it. On the other hand, I am not always in solidarity with other creatures with fur coats. I really, really like my lambskin rug. It is very soft. Warm in the winter, cool in the summer....

No comments: