"Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war...."
-- Julius Caesar

"Life...is a tale...full of sound and fury...."
-- Macbeth

"No woman can be too rich or too thin."
-- Wallis Simpson

"Let them eat cake."
-- Somebody, but not Marie Antoinette

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night Coverage From Poppy's Blog

This is an exciting night at my house. Mommy's class was canceled so both of my parents are home. My Uncle R. is here. I am getting a lot of attention.

There is a lot of knocking on wood tonight, so I am on alert. Knocking wood sounds like a knock on the door. When I hear knocking, I bark. I do this so that I can welcome whomever might come to the door and so that I can help scare away the evil spirits that might be hearing hopes that they want to quash.

I am hoping that there will be treats. Knock wood.

No comments: