"Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war...."
-- Julius Caesar

"Life...is a tale...full of sound and fury...."
-- Macbeth

"No woman can be too rich or too thin."
-- Wallis Simpson

"Let them eat cake."
-- Somebody, but not Marie Antoinette

Friday, October 3, 2008

Wrapper

Sometimes food comes in wrappers. I, Poppy, have seen the ones with thumbs eat food from wrappers. I have stolen the wrappers from the trash can.

Food in wrappers can be found in Mommy's handbag. There was some food in wrappers in there the other day, but I found it difficult to open the handbag with my teeth. I chewed on it a little and then gave up.

Again the other day, when I was up on the table where I am not supposed to be, I found wrapper with something in it. I tore open the wrapper. I shredded the wrapper. But there was nothing in the wrapper. Just a printer cartridge.

No comments: