"Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war...."
-- Julius Caesar

"Life...is a tale...full of sound and fury...."
-- Macbeth

"No woman can be too rich or too thin."
-- Wallis Simpson

"Let them eat cake."
-- Somebody, but not Marie Antoinette

Friday, October 31, 2008

Candy, Candy Everywhere...

Tonight is Halloween. That means that I wear my pumpkin costume and try to sneak candy out of the bowl. Just a few minutes ago, a found a wrapper and tried to eat it. It took two humans to corner me and force it out of my mouth. Such is my dedication to eating things.

All night children have been coming to the house and leaving with candy. They have big bags full of it. But my favorite thing about children is that they pet me and tell me I am cute. Sometimes they are more interested in petting me than they are interested in getting candy. Whenever they knock on the door, I get excited and rush to greet them. My tail wags the whole time.

No comments: