"Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war...."
-- Julius Caesar

"Life...is a tale...full of sound and fury...."
-- Macbeth

"No woman can be too rich or too thin."
-- Wallis Simpson

"Let them eat cake."
-- Somebody, but not Marie Antoinette

Monday, April 28, 2008

Garden Fence

My parents have made a place for a garden. They have enclosed it with a small picket fence. I am not sure why they have done this, but it doesn't matter. The little fence is attached to a larger fence, of which several pickets are missing. The little fence is too high to jump over, but I can fit through the spaces in the larger fence. So I just go through and into the garden, where there are little seedlings taking root. My parents have witnessed my cunning and have attempted to barricade the open fence. But the wind helps me, and blows over the barricade.

No comments: